Values, Vision & Ethos
- At Someries Juniors, we will work collectively to help children to develop into the best versions of themselves.
- Children will leave our school as responsible citizens who can make a positive difference to the world.
We aim to:
- Provide excellent teaching and engaging learning experiences that will nurture each child’s potential
- Model our values in all that we do
- Be reflective practitioners who strive for continuous improvement
- Create a safe, fun place where every child feels valued and which children will leave with many happy memories
- Provide an environment that is stimulating and inspirational
- Promote collaboration and team work
- Inspire our children to be independent, resilient lifelong learners
- Develop constructive relationships with families and our community
At Someries Juniors, every individual is valued for who they are and what they contribute to our school community.
Learning and life at Someries Junior School are underpinned by our values of:
respect responsibility tolerance
kindness aspiration cooperation