Someries Junior School uniform consists of:
- Black/grey knee-length skirt or smart trousers (short or long)
- White unbranded blouse, shirt or polo shirt
- Red school cardigan or sweatshirt with school badge
- Plain black school shoes (High heels are not suitable)
- Optional: red & white summer dress
- Swimming: Trunks or shorts (above the knee) - no bermuda shorts / one piece swimsuit - no bikini's
It is important that children wear the correct badged sweatshirt or cardigan, so that they fit in with everyone else and so that they are immediately recognisable as Someries pupils when out on trips or sporting and cultural events. Plain red alternatives are not permitted. (The badge can be either Someries Infants or Juniors.)
Someries Junior School PE kit (required uniform for PE days):
- Red school fleece with school badge (from September 2019)
- Red school polo shirt with school badge
- Plain black unbranded PE shorts (or plain black cycle shorts)
- Plain black unbranded jogging bottoms or plain black unbranded sports leggings
- Long hair must be securely tied back and no jewellery to be worn at all.
[Note that until Easter 2020 (for Years 3 to 5) or July 17th 2020 (Year 6), the previous red school tracksuit can be worn on PE days]
The school still has limited stocks of school uniform that can be purchased from the school office (to order and pay, please use Tucasi SCOPAY)
School uniform may now be purchased from Rickys Fashions in the Mall Market Hall.
The school reserves the right to remind pupils of our dress code and to send letters to parents if required. If children do not wear the correct uniform they may receive a sanction and may not be permitted to join in some activities. We thank our pupils, parents and carers in adhering to the school’s dress code policy and promoting professionalism and a sense of belonging.
In periods of inclement weather, it is advisable that a child brings a change of footwear
Please ensure all items of clothing and footwear are labelled with your child's name