Mr C Robinson (4 Orion) and Miss T Xygaki (4 Aquila)
Assistant Head [Lower Phase] - Miss N Sadaq
- Reading books will be sent home daily. Once your child has read their book please sign the reading record and remind your child to take the relevant quiz on Accelerated Reader.
- Spellings will be sent home (Mondays) to be learnt ready for the spelling test on the following Monday.
- Click on this link for spellings during the period Statutory words for Years 3 and 4
This term (from January 2023) we shall be learning these spellings:
Words beginning ‘gu’
Words ending ‘_ture’
Possessive apostrophe with plurals
Prefixes ‘anti’ and ‘inter’
Endings: _cian, _sion, _tion, _ssion
Words from the statutory Y3/Y4 list
- Click on this link to view: Spelling Shed League Table
- Homework will be sent home (Wednesdays) and will be due for completed return by the following Monday.
Please encourage your child to try Times Tables Rock Star and Spelling City at home weekly.
PE: - Year 4 lessons are Tuesday and Friday [children wear their PE kit all day - no jewellery]